Introduction of N95 Mask Making Machine
1. N95 mask making machine are used for full-automatic folding mask production (typical models like N95 mask).
2. The working process of N95 Mask Making Machines are as follows: The multi-layer non-woven fabric rolls are subjected to compound roll welding after feeding.
Nasal lines are welded after unrolling and cutting. Two rolls of rubber band are welded after automatically unrolling and cutting to designated length. Then masks are folded in half. After ultrasonic welding and fusion, the masks are rolling-cut and formed. Finally, we get finished N95 masks.
3. The masks have great filtration effect, perfectly fit face of people and are comfortable to wear without causing any pressure . The masks can be applied to various fields, like medical, electronics, mining, construction, etc. N95 Mask Making Machine uses PLC, touch screen control and the main conveyor adopts unidirectional motor transmission, which can achieve precise movement, stable control and adjustable speed.
1. Full-automatic production.
2. High stability, low failure rate, industrialized in appearance, sturdy without rust.
3. Computer PLC programming control, servo drive, high degree of automation.
4. Automatic tension control of raw materials to ensure the balance of raw material tension.
5. Photoelectric detection of raw materials to avoid errors and reduce waste
1. Dimension: L10000MM * W1500MM * H2200MM
2. Color: gray, will follow this standard without special requirements
3. Capacity: 40-5opcs/min
4. Weight: ≤5000kg, ground load ≤500KG / m2
5. Working power: 220VAC ± 5 ﹪, 50HZ, rated power about 15KW
6. Compressed air: 0.6 ～ 0.8 MPa, flow rate about 200L / min
7. Operating environment: temperature 10 ～ 35 ℃, humidity 5-35% HR, no flammable, corrosive gas, no dust (cleanliness no less than 100,000)